Business Hallmark, is recruiting to fill the position of;Reporter – Money Market, Capital Market and IT. Interested and qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
Patrioni Limited, Publishers of Hallmark Newspaper is located in Ibafo, Ogun. Their company is mainly into Media Communication, Newspapers and offering Newspaper, Newspaper Publishing.
Business Hallmark, the nation’s leading newspaper and source of business news and information, has an immediate opening for the position below:
Job Title: Reporter – Money Market, Capital Market and IT
- The reporter would be expected to have a vast and deep knowledge and understanding of the beat.
- The person would be expected to run a daily beat route and gather all critical information that emerge from the beat on a daily basis.
- The reporter would be expected to have adequate writing skills to produce weekly magazine style copy and conduct weekly interviews in a publishable state.
- The reporter would also be required to have a flair for figures and be able to interpret, analyze and communicate data to a lay public in an intelligible manner. Knowledge and competence in the use of Microsoft Excel would be an added advantage.
- Submit publishable interviews, news, and feature stories on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Possess 2-3years’ cognate working experience as a reporter
- MS Word literate (with Excel skills as an added advantage)
- Proven skills in reporting business, finance or IT
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
15th June 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
Business Hallmark Newspaper,
Riverview Estate, Km 12, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway,
Isheri North, After OPIC Bus Stop,