NATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY FEDERAL MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
PLOT 28, PORT HARCOURT CRESCENT, OFF GIMBIYA STREET, AREA 11, GARKI, ABUJA
APTITUDE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT.
National Information Technology Development Agency refer you to their previous advertisement for job vacancies,which also requested for submission of applications from qualified Nigeria’s.
National Information Technology Development Agency hereby give notice of scheduled aptitude tests for shortlisted candidates.
Applicants who submitted employment applications for any of the advertised positions are advised to visit the Agency’s
site http://employment.nitda.gov.ng/ to ascertain if they are shortlisted and be informed of other details of the scheduled aptitude tests.
Please note that the scheduled tests will be strictly administered to shortlisted applicants only.
All candidates having verified that they have been shortlisted for our employment aptitude test from the Agency’s website are expected to report to the venue
of the scheduled test.
Candidates are expected to bring along with their duly completed accreditation form (down loadable from http://employment.nitda.gov.ng the following items.
Photocopy of identification (Driver Licence,National ID Card,International Passport or Local Government Certificate of Origin with an attached passport photograph that is duly stamped) One (1) Number Recent Passport Photograph.
TIME AND VENUE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND ON YOUR INVITATION SLIP TO BE OBTAINED VIA THE AGENCY’S WEBSITE.
Mobile Phones will not be allowed during examination.
The below listed schedule has been designated for the employment aptitude tests:
- SOFTWARE AND OUTSOURCING CHIEF SCIENIFIC OFFICER/Tuesday,March 5,2013
- SOFTWARE AND OUTSOURCING ASST, CHIEF SOFT, OFFICER/WEBMASTER/Tuesday,March 5,2013
- SOFTWARE AND OUTSOURCING ASSISTANT DIRECTOR/Tuesday,Tuesday,March 5,2013
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICE ASST, CHIEF,PROGRAMME/ANALYST/Tuesday,March 5,2013
- STANDARDS,GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR/Tuesday,March 5,2013
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICE CHIEF SCIENTIFICOFFICER/Tuesday,March 5,2013